7 Good Reasons For Keeping A Running Log
1. If you are training for a specific event
like a half or full marathon you need to
check your progress compared to your
2. You can record lots of details about your runs that you may forget otherwise
3. A running log is a great place to record your race results
4. Write down the date when you purchase a new pair of running shoes, so you know exactly how much use they get, and when to change them.
5. Record any problems and aches you felt on your runs. By reacting quickly you may be able to prevent an injury.
6. Record the weather details, where you were, etc. Use your running log as a diary!
7. It's great to be able to look back over the months or years in your running log and read about your running exploits.